Monday, November 23, 2015
Thursday, September 24, 2015
One morning you are catching up on the news online and
stare open mouthed at a headline on Drudge accusing your company of refusing to
serve police officers. Within minutes the phone starts ringing with angry
customers. What is happening? It is a nightmare.
Posted by Robin Jones at 12:33 PM
Thursday, August 6, 2015
- Are you confident that everyone in your company will deliver a Positively Outrageous Service experience when left on their own and do you know when they don’t?
- Do you know what your customers really want and are the people you hire capable of delivering?
Posted by Robin Jones at 6:00 AM
Monday, June 22, 2015
Posted by Robin Jones at 4:00 AM
Friday, May 8, 2015
Climbing to the Top
|Matt Michel at the top.|
Posted by Robin Jones at 11:27 AM
Sunday, March 29, 2015
- Put a smile on your face. This one really freaks people out!
- Have a kind word to say to everyone... Yes everyone!
- Give without remembering and receive without forgetting.
- Develop an attitude of gratitude. Be thankful for everything - your health, freedom, friendships, employment, skills, hobbies, finances, challenges, ... everything!
- Wake your kids with upbeat or spiritual music that energizes them.
- Set the CD player in your spouse's car to play a special song when he/she starts the car in the morning for work. It could be a song you both remember from when you were dating, or it could be their current favorite song (they will probably be most impressed that you really know their current favorite song!). Adding a personal note makes this gesture extra special.
- Subscribe to an on-line "joke-of-the-day" service and share the good ones with your friends, family, and co-workers on a regular basis.
- Every day tell your loved ones (kids, parents, spouse, etc.) what you are most proud of them about, or what you feel their best qualities are, or the positive things other people say about them in the community and how that benefits the entire family.
Posted by Robin Jones at 1:49 PM
Friday, March 20, 2015
Posted by Robin Jones at 1:18 PM